- Hitachi America Ltd.
- Sargent and Lundy
- Mitigate explosion hazards of coal dust at a fossil fuel power plant
- Utilize a thirty man trowel crew on an accelerated schedule to install Carboline Pyrocrete 241 fireproofing material top coated with Carboline Carbogaurd 954HB all installed at a 45 degree angle on all structural steel flanges to eliminate the buildup of coal dust
- Project was completed ahead of schedule which freed up access for others trades and reduced immense scaffold cost allowing the client to successfully test newly installed equipment on schedule.
Please visit our team member on this project at www.carboline.com
- Undisclosed chemical plant in the Eastern United States
- Reline badly corroded concrete trenches in order for a process line to be put back into service
- Utilizing proper PPE to install a trowel system from Blome International
- Project was completed below budgeted cost with zero injuries or recordable incidents
Please visit our team member on this project at www.blome.com